Tuesday 29 November 2011

I think i'm in trouble...

Reasons why i'm in trouble today:
  • Today was weigh day, and despite the fact that I water loaded, the scales showed that i'd lost more weight (only 0.2kg, but i'm still in trouble...)
  • I think that the staff have clocked on to the fact that i'm waterloading :S
  • When I spoke to my psychologist yesterday afternoon, she was telling me that the physical symptoms of my weight loss are getting really noticeable.
  • Apparently in my meeting last week, I said that my Keyworker (Drew) doesn't talk to me. I didn't even say that! And now Drew really hates me, and I sound like a complete and utter bitch :(
    But Drew does talk to me, he's a really good keyworker! And now he thinks that I really hate him, but I honestly don't, I think that Drew is the best keyworker i've ever had :(
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!! D: I feel like i'm in trouble with everybody, and that everybody must think i'm the worldest biggest asshole -.-
I really need to get out of here...I feel like i'm just pissing everybody off :( And I think that the staff might know that I threw my breakfast in the bin this morning... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment